Customer Service Account - Portugal | Fast-growing startup F/H
Contract type: Temporary contract - 12 months
Work time: Full time
Shopopop is the leading player in France for collaborative, last-mile, peer-to-peer delivery.
Founded in 2016 Shopopop is a platform-based service aiming to connect private individuals who want to make side-money by delivering products (Shoppers) with Retailers that want to reach their customers in a fast and flexible way.
We mainly, but not exclusevly, operate in the Grocery-supermarket industry, where we currently collaborate with more than 1500 retail stores serving over 300k customers.
Shopopop is now looking forward to european expansion and in search for talents for Its founding team in Portugal to onboard in September 2020.
We believe in mutual trust between people and a sustainable economy future.
The profile we are looking for will be working in a fast-changing environment and be able to handle "out-of-his -area" tasks before settling into a definite role.
Initial responsibilities will not only include handling Customer Service operations such as calls, chat support, emailing, office organization.
The Candidate will have the opportunity to quickly grow and eventually reach the position of "Head of Customer Relationship" for Portugal since we expect fast growth in this team.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Manage all our shopper’s and clients communications
- Master the app and back-office to provide proper support
- Create a sustainable customer-care process and workflow
- Support the Country Manager in Office Management needs
Your mandatory skills:
- Experience in customer support
- Professional Portuguese and English (French would be a plus!)
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Willing to start from scratch and create a national operation of a startup
Set yourself apart:
- Experienced in Online Customer Support (SaaS, Ecommerce, etc)
- Proactive and self-learner action-taker
- Not afraid to take decisions and deal well with failures
- You would be able to hire, train, and overview a Customer Success team
What we offer:
- A great working environment
- The chance to work and learn directly with the Country Manager and the CEO
- The opportunity to create your own workflow and build a team in a short period of time
- An experience where your actions will have a direct impact on the company growth
This position has been filled.