Web Marketing Manager - Portugal | Fast-growing startup F/H
Contract type: Temporary contract - 12 months
Work time: Full time
Shopopop is the leading player in France for collaborative, last-mile, peer-to-peer delivery.
Founded in 2016 Shopopop is a platform-based service aiming to connect private individuals who want to make side-money by delivering products (Shoppers) with Retailers that want to reach their customers in a fast and flexible way.
We mainly, but not exclusevly, operate in the Grocery-supermarket industry, where we currently collaborate with more than 1500 retail stores serving over 300k customers.
Shopopop is now looking forward to european expansion and in serch for talents for Its founding team in Portugal to onboard in September 2020.
We believe in mutual trust between people and a sustainable economy future.
The profile we are looking for will be working in a fast-changing environment and be able to handle "out-of-his -area" tasks before settling into a definite role.
Initial responsibilities will not only include handling Marketing operations but will range from Customer service, Sales and Support to Operations.
The Candidate will have the opportunity to quickly grow and become Head of Marketing Portugal leading other team members since we expect fast growth in this team.
The Candidate will have the opportunity to quickly grow and eventually reach the position of "Head of Marketing" for Portugal since we expect fast growth in this team.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Implement a multi-channel Digital Marketing to achieve our acquisition goals.
- Define and implement our B2B Marketing strategy (Shoppers and Retailers)
- Produce valuable & engaging content for social media, e-mail mkt, press, blog that attracts & converts our target group.
- Build and Improve Shopopop's brand awareness and likelihood
Your mandatory skills:
- In-depth understanding of online marketing tools and social media platforms
- You’ve managed digital marketing campaigns before (mainly FB Ads)
- Willing to wear many hats in marketing and learn new skills to implement actions
- Proactive and self-learner action-taker
- Willing to start from scratch and to lead the local marketing with full ownership
Set yourself apart:
- You are a full-stack digital marketer
- Basic graphic designs skills
- Have worked in Marketing on a fast-growing company or Startup
- Knowledge of growth hacking/SEO/SEM
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing
- Not afraid to take decisions and deal well with failures
What we offer:
- A great working environment
- The chance to work and learn directly with the Country Manager and the CEO
- The opportunity to create your own workflow and build a team in a short period of time
- An experience where your actions will have a direct impact on the company growth
This position has been filled.