Compositing Artist F/H
Contract type: Temporary contract - 7 months
Work time: Full time
SUPERPROD develops, produces and distributes animated and fictional feature films and TV series and has its own animation studios in Paris, Angoulême and Milan as well as an office in Los Angeles.
Titled “Ghee Happy“, the show is an animated Tv series (20*11) created by Sanjay Patel for Netflix that will follow the Hindu deities as youngsters discovering their powers in day care.
The Compositing artist takes the Lighting passes and uses them to create the series shots in Nuke while respecting the artistic and technical constraints of the series.
- Use his artistic and technical skills to create the final images of the series, always in accordance with the production instructions and the artistic direction of the project.
- Communicate with the team, and with members of other departments.
- Be proactive in solving technical problems, and in proposing artistic solutions.
- Use Shotgun as a tool for monitoring your work and as one of the communication tools with the other artists in the project.
- Good level of use of Nuke .
- Technical knowledge of the Compositing stage, and knowing how to work with a nodal system.
- Be curious and have an artistic and image culture - Photography, Cinema, Animation, Video Games, Drawing, etc.
- Basic understanding of Shotgun
This position has been filled.