Lead Editor F/H
Contract type: Temporary contract - 18 months
Work time: Full time
SUPERPROD develops, produces and distributes animated and fictional feature films and TV series and has its own animation studios in Paris, Angoulême and Milan as well as an office in Los Angeles.
Superprod is hiring a lead editor for an unannounced upcoming Netflix animated feature film helmed by the oscar-winning director Steve Box.
The lead editor will work closely with the director in situ in Paris on editing the storyboard and animatic currently in progress for the next 12 months and then on the final cut of the movie.
The lead editor will supervise an editor assistant for the prep including ingesting thumbnails, updated voices and updating the editing for director reviews.
- Create rough and final cuts
- Input music, dialogues, graphics
- Accountable to the Director for the final edited version of the animated feature film
- Directs the assembly and fine tuning of component parts of the film including conveying a story with the rhythm and pacing that reflect and enhance the Director’s vision
- Ensures a consistent look and sound to the film
- Oversees continuity of scenes, reel breaks and changeovers
- Helps create or enhance the Director’s vision by suggesting cuts, different pace etc.
- Mastering Premier and/or Avid Media Composer
- A previous experience with Cinesync or frame.io
- Totally fluent in english to have editorial discussion with the director (mandatory)
- At least an experience as lead editor on feature film
- Understanding of the animation workflow
- Anglais - Level Bilingual
This position has been filled.