Lighting Artist F/H
Contract type: Temporary contract - 6 months
Work time: Full time
SUPERPROD develops, produces and distributes animated and fictional feature films and TV series and has its own animation studios in Paris, Angoulême and Milan as well as an office in Los Angeles.
Titled “Ghee Happy“, the show is an animated Tv series (20*11) created by Sanjay Patel for Netflix that will follow the Hindu deities as youngsters discovering their powers in day care.
Come and participate in the mood and atmosphere of our series with your light!
You place the light sources in the software to illuminate the characters and the settings. You highlight the image, actors and background with primary and secondary light sources. You adjust the strength of the light and the orientation of the spotlights, the range of the shadows, all according to the artistic and technical guidelines of the series.
- Work from validated key shots as well as reference documents to create high level images
- Ensure respect for the style and artistic vision indicated by the supervisor of the department, the director and his artistic director;
- Ensure technical compliance of work files in compliance with the studio pipeline;
- Collect the MAYA scenes and put down lights;
- Previous experience in the production of 3D animated series or feature films;
- Knowledge of 3D animation production lines on audio-visual productions and technical constraints;
- Knowing how to work in a team and maintain the spirit of collaboration with the different poles (Compositing and confo anim in particular);
- Attention to detail, sense of organization and thoroughness
- Creativity and motivation
- Good communication
- Mastery of MAYA and VRAY software;
- Good knowledge of Nuke;
This position has been filled.