PHP Symfony back-end developer (M/F) F/H
Contract type: Permanent contract
Work time: Full time
Founded in Luxembourg in 2001, Vesperia specializes in delivering high quality and high profile IT experts to our customers in Luxembourg, Paris, and Lille.
We mainly focus on IT expertise, software development, coaching and consulting services for customers who require additional skills and capacity in order to deliver their projects.
We have a long tradition of successfully servicing demanding clients for their high complexity and highly interesting projects - we offer our employees many ways to progress with their skills and experience!
PHP and Symfony software developer (M/F)
For several of our customers, we are looking for skilled and experienced Symfony (4) developers who have a proven track record of building high load and high traffic web platforms. If you have past experience in the media sector and would love to integrate a team that will build the next iteration of fully-fledged consumer facing media sites, we can offer you this opportunity!
Back-end PHP / Symfony developer :
- You have solid experience with the latest versions of the Symfony framework
- You have good knowledge of OOP principles and design patterns
- You value quality by implementing unit tests and integration tests in a CI or CD environment
- You have a track record of working with, and designing, service oriented architectures and RESTful APIs
- You know the tools of the trade : Git, Docker, AWS, ...
- You cherish "talking to the business" and have that universal translator to transform business language into IT language
This position has been filled.