Experienced PHP7 and Symfony 3/4 developer F/H
Contract type: Permanent contract
Work time: Full time
Founded in Luxembourg in 2001, Vesperia specializes in delivering high quality and high profile IT experts to our customers in Luxembourg, Paris, and Lille.
We mainly focus on IT expertise, software development, coaching and consulting services for customers who require additional skills and capacity in order to deliver their projects.
We have a long tradition of successfully servicing demanding clients for their high complexity and highly interesting projects - we offer our employees many ways to progress with their skills and experience!
We are recruiting developers and lead developers familiar with working in an agile environment to strengthen our team in Paris.
As part of a team of developers, project managers and product owners, you will be contributing to building the application blocks of one of our customers' major projects.
Your mission will consist of:
- Safeguarding the technical and qualitative aspects of your developments
- Industrializing the software development life cycle, including quality processes via testing, code reviews, continuous integration / deployment, etc.
- You participate in architectural and design decisions
What we are looking for
- You master PHP7 and the Symfony 3.4 and/or 4 framework ; we will consider applicants with significative experience in another framework
- You master software development best practices like the SOLID principle, REST(ful) APIs, design patterns, unit testing, microservices, ...
- You know the tools of the trade: Git, Jenkins, Docker, ...
- You have experience in web performance analysis and optimization
- You are an adept of agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
- Professional experience in the media sector (high load and traffic, audio and video contents) is considered to be an advantage
This position has been filled.