AI Engineer in training at Groupe Mutuel W/M
Subsidiary : Groupe Mutuel
Contract type: Temporary contract - 18 months
Work time: Full time
Salary 3000 CHF (₣) - 3000 CHF (₣) / month
Groupe Mutuel is a leading Swiss insurance company offering a wide range of products in the health, wealth, and corporate sectors to a diverse client base across the country. Groupe Mutuel is carrying out an ambitious digital transformation using data and new technologies to optimise the customer experience, reduce costs and become a trusted partner in the healthcare space.
We are looking for a student enrolled in the Idiap/UniDistance applied AI Master program (or an applicant interested in enrolling) to integrate our dynamic data science team part-time as a trainee.
We offer an ideal environment for you to develop your skills and gain real-world project experience by:
- Joining a team of highly skilled engineers and data scientists who are delivering innovative data-driven solution into production
- Using cutting-edge cloud and on-prem technology (i.e. python, Spark on Databricks, Azure Machine Learning, …)
- Working with rich curated datasets to develop value-generating data solutions that will drive the digital transformation of the company
- Having the independence and time to prototype your ideas and develop your skills
After having a great experience with our latest Idiap student, who is now hired full-time, we are looking forward to renewing the adventure.
Your mission and responsibilities
During the 18 months of the training, you will follow the applied AI Master program 50% of the time learning high-level theoretical skills from Idiap accomplished AI researchers and specialists.
The rest of your time, you will spend time embedded in Groupe Mutuel’s AI team. You will start by contributing to the ongoing projects and later lead and develop your own project for your Master theses.
We work on a wide range of projects like digital marketing optimisation, value-based healthcare, automatic fraud and error detection and client journey optimisation.
- Bachelor in Computer Sciences or an equivalent degree
- Admitted to the Master in Artificial Intelligence · UniDistance Suisse program starting in January 2023
- Self-driven and eager to develop a data career
- Interest in data wrangling, data visualization, statistical modelling, or machine learning techniques
- Ambition to master software development & data science tools: python data stack (pandas, scikit-learn, pytorch, lightgbm, …), SQL, IDE, Git, Unix, Spark, cloud data tools, …
- Interest in creating business value with data-oriented solutions
- Team player
- Fluent in English
- French is a plus