Sales Engineer Benelux F/H
Type de contrat : CDI
Temps de travail : Temps plein
B2A Technology is one of the leading providers of intelligent intralogistics solutions. The group designs, integrates and maintains turnkey robotized and automated solutions for the intralogistics, airport and healthcare markets. B2A Technology employs more than 500 people. B2A Technology is looking for a sales engineer for the Benelux
The group consists of two major companies Alstef and BA Systèmes. Alstef, an automated handling systems specialist, offering complete intralogistics solutions for high-bay storage and pallet order picking, as well as automated baggage systems for airports. BA Systèmes is a leader in intralogistics systems based on AGV (“Automated Guided Vehicles”) technology. The group’s headquarter is in France and has subsidiaries in Canada, Turkey, Croatia and Russia. With clients in different industries e.g. the food industry, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, printing and logistics, B2A Technology realised a turnover of € 132M. Their principal Dutch clients are Heineken and FrieslandCampina.
Description du poste
Your main responsabilities in a nutshell :
- Identify target companies and collect information about potential customers
- Implement business prospection, reactivate former customers, follow up prospects and customers
- Answer calls for tenders, negotiate new contracts
- Participate in trade shows
- Manage the development of key-accounts
- Follow-up and retain current customers through regular contracts
- Work in collaboration with the project design offices of BA Systemes (in Rennes) and Alstef (Orleans) headquarters
- Work in collaboration with the after-sales representative
- Ensure internal contract management and customer satisfaction
Are you currently a sales engineer ready for a new step? B2A Technology is a high-tech company known for its innovative solutions with a short return on investment and an interesting customer portfolio.
B2A offers a challenging and responsible position at a leading company in automated turnkey solutions for the intralogistics and robotics market.
The successful candidate will be trained on the products/solutions as part of the integration program.
The Sales Engineer is an exciting opportunity for an entrepreneurial and sales driven person with a technical background and good experience in selling complex technical products/solutions/systems to industrial customers.
It would be an advantage if you have experience in selling turnkey projects, in particular in automated logistics solutions (handling, automated storage, conveying, AGVs).
Autonomous and dynamic, your ability to convince will allow you to succeed in this position.
You will need to have good communication skills in both Dutch/Flemish and English (French would be an advantage).
Le poste n'est plus à pourvoir.