Business Developer (VIE) F/H
Type de contrat : VIE
Temps de travail : Temps plein
Do you want to give a meaning to your work, to work in a dynamic, international environment, and work for a project in which you believe? We may be able to come to an understanding. We offer you the opportunity to be part of the Bleu-Blanc-Cœur / Kék-Fehér-Szív (KFS) team by becoming our future Field Promotion Officer in VIE in Hungary! Don't you know Bleu-Blanc-Cœur and Kék-Fehér-Szív? That's okay, click on the link below to understand everything and discover our approach!
Description du poste
Your mission if you accept it:
Develop and support Kék-Fehér-Szív, the Bleu-Blanc-Coeur Hungarian branch, by sharing the benefits of our approach to local actors. Whether they are producers, processors, private brands, or marketers, you’ll have to identify them, show them the opportunities for their organizations to be an actor of Kék-Fehér-Szív leading to a food KFS commercial offer for Hungarian consumers. Faced with their diversity of profiles, supporting them effectively on the Kék-Fehér-Szív road will be decisive.
Your role in this mission:
- Present the approach (our concept, our strengths for both professional actors and consumers
- Prospect and develop new business relationships
- Manage the implementation of the business strategy on site
- Support the settlement of production and processing project, as well as the KFS commercial offer of our members
- Offer our know-how in communication (tools, services, events) to our members, meet them and regularly inform them of new projects, but also support them in their development by proposing action plans
- Identify cultural distinctive characteristics of local functioning and know how to report to the manager
- Raise the awareness and notoriety throughout the discovery and commitment of actors in the Kék-Fehér-Szív approach
- Participate to the Association's promotional actions (agricultural and food fair, etc.): material preparation, logistic, communication arguments, participation of members, etc.
- Participate to the adaptation of the communication supports and tools (arguments, broadcasts, etc.)
What would you look like to us?
- You are polyglot and can communicate with anyone in Hungarian, anywhere in any context, and in English or French to share with the international Bleu-Blanc-Coeur staff. A knowledge of Romanian language would be a nice asset!
- You are open-minded, you know how to adapt to other cultures and ways of thinking
- You are passionate about prospecting and contact with the field
- You have a commercial sensitivity that you want to develop
- You have an ability to organize, share and convince people
You want to settle in Budapest for a year, with the possibility to renew the contract for one more year
To know more about Bleu-Blanc-Cœur: