Field System Engineer EMEA F/H
Type de contrat : CDI
Temps de travail : Temps plein
Broadpeak designs video delivery softwares for Content Providers and Network Service Providers deploying IPTV, Cable, Satellite, OTT and mobile services. We supports all of our customers worldwide, from simple installations to large delivery systems reaching capacities of several million of simultaneous streams (sport games/series/movies).
Our head office is located in Rennes, and we have branches in Singapour, Denver and Ottawa, as well as a global worldwide presence in more than 20 countries!
The fast-growing global company focuses on delivering innovative solutions for its customers, adapting to a rapidly-changing industry. To do so, the company relies on a team of highly skilled professionals, working in an agile environment. Broadpeak has already won more than 30 rewards for its innovation and performance skills.
Our solutions, the company results and our way of working reflect well our core values: We innovate, We perform, We care, We are transparent, We are easy to work with !
And it’s not all about work! From poker games to barbecue parties, and outdoor running sessions – you won’t regret joining the multicultural team and will for sure enjoy the friendly atmosphere!
Context and Missions
Working within the Operations department, the candidate will be responsible for OTT TV projects deployments and operations, from system design to commissioning and maintenance.
The role requires close liaison with external customers and with specialists in the Broadpeak internal Program Management, Sales and R&D departments.
Position based in Prague, CZ.
- Deploy and configure our software applications
- Interface with the technical teams of the Customer to successfully
- rollout the project
- Perform on-site system tests and acceptance
- Prepare and deliver technical trainings on our products
- Support the commissioning of the System
- Field support the Customer to operate the System in Run phase
- Contribute to planned maintenance operations.
Knowledge and Skills requirements
University degree in computer science, electronic engineering or telecommunications related field
Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar position including direct customer contacts.
Advanced technical knowledge in the following areas :
- Linux systems
- Server and storage architecture
- Networking and security
Technical background in the following areas is desirable:
- Content Delivery Networks
- Video streaming technologies
- OTT TV system architectures
- Positive and enthusiastic team player
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Methodical and perseverant
- Fluent oral & written English
- Willing to travel worldwide (average 1 week every 1.5 month)
Broadpeak is committed to the well-being of its employees. The company has put in place several actions that you will benefit from:
- Home Office
- “K3 sport” association (running, pilates, badminton, PPG, swimming, climbing, tennis)
- Modern offices with foosball, darts, showers and lockers, resting/breastfeeding room, etc.
- Fun and relaxation: board game evenings, afterworks, massages, etc.
- Deliveries of lunch baskets, fruit baskets on site
- Shared library
- Coffee and tea at will, very often accompanied by pastries, pancakes or m&ms and much more!
- Anglais - Niveau avancé