System and Devops Engineer EMEA F/H
Type de contrat : CDI
Temps de travail : Temps plein
Broadpeak designs video delivery softwares for Content Providers and Network Service Providers deploying IPTV, Cable, Satellite, OTT and mobile services. We supports all of our customers worldwide, from simple installations to large delivery systems reaching capacities of several million of simultaneous streams (sport games/series/movies).
Our head office is located in Rennes, and we have branches in Singapour, Denver and Ottawa, as well as a global worldwide presence in more than 20 countries!
The fast-growing global company focuses on delivering innovative solutions for its customers, adapting to a rapidly-changing industry. To do so, the company relies on a team of highly skilled professionals, working in an agile environment. Broadpeak has already won more than 30 rewards for its innovation and performance skills.
Our solutions, the company results and our way of working reflect well our core values: We innovate, We perform, We care, We are transparent, We are easy to work with !
And it’s not all about work! From poker games to barbecue parties, and outdoor running sessions – you won’t regret joining the multicultural team and will for sure enjoy the friendly atmosphere!
Context and Missions
Working within the Operations department, the candidate will be responsible for OTT TV projects deployments, from system design to commissioning.
The role requires close liaison with external customers and with specialists in the Broadpeak internal Program Management, Sales and R&D departments.
You will integrate a team of 22 people.
The candidate will be in charge of for project deployments and technical support activities in Europe and for American customers.
The Candidate will hae to travel within Europe and to the United States every two months
- Define the detailed design and system architecture
- Generate and maintain the technical documentation related to the project
- Deploy and configure our software applications
- Interface with the technical teams of the Customer to successfully rollout the project
- Perform on-site system tests and acceptance
- Prepare and deliver technical Trainings on our products
- Support the commissioning of the System
- Manage the transition towards our technical Support team.
Knowledge and Skills requirements
- University degree in computer science, electronic engineering or telecommunications related field
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar position including direct customer contact
Advanced technical knowledge in the following areas:
- Linux systems
- Server and storage architecture
- Networking and securityScripting (Python, Ansible…) or Dev languages
- Experience in deploying and maintaining systems running on AWS cloud solutions
Technical background in the following areas is desirable:
- Content Delivery Networks
- Video streaming technologies
- OTT TV system architectures
- Cloud infrastructures
- Experience with monitoring and log aggregations tools (e.g. Datadog, Elastic Search, Grafana, ELK)
- Knowledge in distributed systems and redundancy, high-availability and performance optimization
- Experience in Continuous Deployment environments and DevOps practice
- Positive and enthusiastic team player
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Methodical and perseverant
- Fluent oral & written English
- Willing to travel worldwide (average 1 week every 1.5 month)
Broadpeak is committed to the well-being of its employees. The company has put in place several actions that you will benefit from:
- Home Office
- “K3 sport” association (running, pilates, badminton, PPG, swimming, climbing, tennis)
- Modern offices with foosball, darts, showers and lockers, resting/breastfeeding room, etc.
- Fun and relaxation: board game evenings, afterworks, massages, etc.
- Deliveries of lunch baskets, fruit baskets on site
- Shared library
- Coffee and tea at will, very often accompanied by pastries, pancakes or m&ms and much more!
- Anglais - Niveau avancé