The Company Horse Dental Equipment :
HDE is a world leader in the design, manufacturing, and distribution of equine dental equipment. Headquartered in France, 80% of its business come from exports to 65 countries. Its distribution network sells to veterinary clinics as well as equine dental specialists around the world.
Based in the United States, HDE Americas is a subsidiary of HDE, and is responsible for the distribution of HDE products in North, Central, and South America.
HDE Americas is looking for an International Sales Assistant (part-time). It could be you !
Required Skills & Qualifications :
- Bilingual English/Spanish a must, French a plus
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with customers, distributors, and all levels of management with diplomacy and tact, both verbally and in writing
- Reactive, fast paced, self-motivated and self-sufficient with strong time management and organizational skills; ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects at once while meeting deadlines.
- Business acumen and ability to find creative, innovative solutions to problems
- Quantitative and analytical skills
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint): databases, Quickbooks
- Knowledge of the equine environment and/or veterinary industry a plus, but not required
- Four-year degree + 2-4 years of experience or equivalent in a sales support role, preferably in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, international environment
Job requirements :
This is a 50% part-time position.
Position can be based in Kansas City (USA), Chateaubourg (France), or could be remote for the right candidate.
If you believe that you are a match, please contact us. Explain why you are the best person for this position.
If you need further information about the company, the tasks or the recruitment process, please discover more : my-international-sales-assistant