Data Analyst F/H
Type de contrat : CDI
Temps de travail : Temps plein
We are Pubstack
Based in Paris, with customers and team members everywhere!
We are a fast-growing startup based in Paris and founded in July 2018. Backed by prestigious investors, we raised $2.3 million in a Seed round.
First of all, Pubstack is a human adventure. We are building the most exceptional team to solve complex problems for our customers.
What we are building
At Pubstack, we collect, process, and visualize billions of events each day. To deliver a product that customers love, we tackle and solve complex technical problems at scale, using the cloud and today’s best open technologies.
AdTech environment is chaos, our mission is to bring transparency to all actors with a primary focus on publisher needs. Pubstack is a SaaS platform with modern analytics and automation capabilities made to help publishers get all the value they deserve for their content and build better products for our users.
Over the last year, Pubstack has developed a product to help our customers. We are now entering the next phase: scaling. At this stage of our development, your role is decisive as it’s critical for us to bring top-of-class service and support to our clients.
What will you do?
- Work closely with the Customer Success team to tackle advanced customers’ issues by analyzing the log-level data we have access to.
- Be part of the Support team to answer most of our clients’ requests and build a “Client Care” practice.
- Support the marketing team with data-oriented content production.
- Support the product and tech team with continuous analysis of the product performance.
- Create amazing tooling and set up best practices at Pubstack to make all our decisions Data-driven.
- Participate in Webinars and events to educate the market on how to leverage their data.
Who are we looking for?
- You are fluent in both English and French (really important as most communications are in English!).
- You have outstanding analytical skills, the ability to process a vast amount of information.
- You have strong skills in SQL and are proficient with a DataViz tool (ideally Tableau).
- You know how to communicate with clients on complex topics and make them easy to understand.
- You have a genuine curiosity in startups and always seek to learn new things.
- You are rigorous, organized, reliable and you know how to set your priorities.
- And last but not least, you are autonomous, proactive, resourceful and you are always a step ahead.
Why should you apply?
- Key moment to join Pubstack in terms of growth and opportunities.
- Competitive salary, based on experience.
- Open for full-remote and hours friendly.
- Restaurant tickets with Swile (ex-Lunchr).
- Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit.
- Cool offices located just above the Sentier (75002, Paris).
Le poste n'est plus à pourvoir.