Product Manager F/H
Type de contrat : CDI
Temps de travail : Temps plein
We are Pubstack
Based in Paris, with customers and team members everywhere!
We are a fast-growing startup based in Paris and founded in July 2018. Backed by prestigious investors, we raised $2.3 million in a Seed round.
First of all, Pubstack is a human adventure. We are building the most exceptional team to solve complex problems for our customers.
What we are building
At Pubstack, we collect, process, and visualize billions of events each day. To deliver a product that customers love, we tackle and solve complex technical problems at scale, using the cloud and today’s best open technologies.
AdTech environment is chaos, our mission is to bring transparency to all actors with a primary focus on publisher needs. Pubstack is a SaaS platform with modern analytics and automation capabilities made to help publishers get all the value they deserve for their content and build better products for our users.
Join a highly-skilled team as one of the first members and be in the forefront to tackle unique data problems and challenges using today’s best technologies
What will you do?
- Engage regularly with customers and watch the market in order to feed the product roadmap with strategic and prioritized projects.
- Lead the product discovery of new features: identify the users’ pain points, motivations and needs, define and monitor the most relevant KPIs.
- Specify valuable and simple solutions and work closely with engineers during the delivery phase.
- Develop and spread the product culture within Pubstack in order to build user-oriented product and features.
Who are we looking for?
- You have 2+ years of experience in product management, AdTech knowledge is a bonus.
- You love solving complex problems and are able to leverage data to make decisions.
- You are comfortable working in a technical environment and always try to understand how things work.
- You are passionate about products and making users happy is your main driver.
- You want to work in a fast-paced and high-growth startup environment to build a disruptive product.
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills both in French and English.
Why should you apply?
- Key moment to join Pubstack in terms of growth and opportunities.
- Competitive salary, based on experience.
- Open for remote and hours friendly.
- Restaurant tickets with Swile (ex-Lunchr).
- Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit.
- Cool offices located just above the Sentier (75002, Paris).