Senior Software Engineer F/H
Type de contrat : CDI
Temps de travail : Temps plein
We are Pubstack
Based in Paris, with customers and team members everywhere!
We are a fast-growing startup based in Paris and founded in July 2018. Backed by prestigious investors, we raised $2.3 million in a Seed round.
First of all, Pubstack is a human adventure. We are building the most exceptional team to solve complex problems for our customers.
What we are building
At Pubstack, we collect, process, and visualize billions of events each day. To deliver a product that customers love, we tackle and solve complex technical problems at scale, using the cloud and today’s best open technologies.
AdTech environment is chaos, our mission is to bring transparency to all actors with a primary focus on publisher needs. Pubstack is a SaaS platform with modern analytics and automation capabilities made to help publishers get all the value they deserve for their content and build better products for our users.
How we are building it
Pubstack is built on top of a serverless cloud architecture, mostly powered by AWS.
We are polyglot and we love to experiment with new technologies and languages when we assume it will help us going further and faster.
Our app is made of a Vue.js frontend and a Node.js backend, both written in Typescript.
Our data processing pipelines hold components written in Golang, Python and Rust and we rely on ci-cd with Terraform, Github actions and Circle.
Who are the techies?
Join a team coming from various horizons focused on delivering top quality software at a fast agile pace. In order to achieve our goal, we focus on the following core concepts:
- Remote first - We are a fully distributed team
- Pairing first - We are a fully resilient team
- User first - We solve real users problems
We are a tech-hungry team that is looking to solve issues rather than doing tech for the sake of tech. We are aiming to be impactful for our customers but also for our teammates here at Pubstack. We definitely consider languages, frameworks and environments as a tool to solve issues not a finality.
What will you do?
As a full member of the team, you will tackle various challenges depending on the goals we’ve committed and your affinities and skills:
- Own and support our data pipelines, remove scaling bottlenecks.
- Own meaningful parts of our customer experience.
- Develop systems that ingest and process billions of events per minute.
- Implement compelling, usable UI and components.
- Write a significant amount of code, lead architectural decisions for new and existing services.
- Ensure the team consistently ships high-quality code and architecture.
Who are we looking for?
- You strongly believe that written, and async communication are the keys to success in a remote team.
- Open minded with strong convictions.
- Willing to learn, help your teammates, grow the team.
- Take tough decisions that makes Pubstack better.
- And for sure, you have significant experience as a software engineer.
- Also willing to work in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment to build a disruptive product.
Why should you apply?
- Key moment to join Pubstack in terms of growth and opportunities.
- Competitive salary, based on experience.
- Open for remote and hours friendly.
- Restaurant tickets with Swile (ex-Lunchr).
- Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit.
- Cool offices located just above the Sentier (75002, Paris).