Technical Account Manager F/H
Type de contrat : CDI
Temps de travail : Temps plein
We are Pubstack
Based in Paris, with customers and team members everywhere!
We are a fast-growing startup based in Paris and founded in July 2018. Backed by prestigious investors, we raised $2.3 million in a Seed round.
First of all, Pubstack is a human adventure. We are building the most exceptional team to solve complex problems for our customers.
What we are building
At Pubstack, we collect, process, and visualize billions of events per day. To deliver a product that customers love, we tackle and solve complex technical problems at scale, using the cloud and today’s best open technologies.
AdTech environment is chaos, our mission is to bring transparency to all actors with a primary focus on publisher needs. Pubstack is a SaaS platform with modern analytics and automation capabilities made to help publishers get all the value they deserve for their content and build better products for our users.
Over the last year, Pubstack has developed a product to help our customers. We are now entering the next phase: scaling. At this stage of our development, your role is decisive as it’s critical for us to bring top-of-class service and support to our clients.
What will you do?
- Work closely with the Customer Success team for day-to-day tasks, regular or one-off client analysis.
- Be part of the Support team to answer most of our clients’ queries and build a “Client Care” practice.
- Support the team with on-boarding and customization tasks.
- Create amazing tooling and set up best practices at Pubstack to make all our decisions Data-driven.
- Monitor our customers' product usage and build regular reporting for the Sales team.
- Take an active part in our “Customer Success processes”.
Who are we looking for?
- You are fluent in both English and French (really important as most communications are in English!).
- You have outstanding analytical skills, ability to process a vast amount of information.
- You have strong skills in SQL and are proficient with a DataViz tool (ideally Tableau).
- You have an excellent presentation and the ability to talk to clients.
- You have a genuine curiosity in startups and always seek to learn new things.
- You are rigorous, organized, reliable and you know how to set your priorities.
- And last but not least, you are autonomous, proactive, resourceful and you are always a step ahead.
Why should you apply?
- A key moment to join Pubstack in terms of growth and opportunities.
- Competitive salary, based on experience.
- Open for remote and hours friendly.
- Restaurant tickets with Swile (ex-Lunchr).
- Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit.
- Cool offices located just above the Sentier (75002, Paris).