Business Analysts (H/F)
Type de contrat : CDI
Temps de travail : Temps plein
Lieu Luxembourg City
Founded in 2001 in Luxembourg, Vesperia is the IT consulting company of the makers of atHome.lu and Doctena.lu. Our goal is to find you the most exciting missions in Luxembourg or Paris.
Description of services
Takes full responsibility for business analysis within a significant segment of an organisation where the advice given, and decisions made will have a measurable impact on the profitability or effectiveness of the organisation. Leads the selection of appropriate business analysis methods, tools, techniques; selecting appropriately from plan-driven/predictive approaches or more adaptive (iterative and agile) approaches. Establishes the contribution that technology can make to business objectives, defining strategies, validating and justifying business needs, conducting feasibility studies, producing high-level and detailed business models, preparing business cases, overseeing development and implementation of solutions, taking into account the implications of change on the organisation and all stakeholders. Guides senior management towards accepting change brought about through process and organisational change.
Minimum requirement in relation to the ressources assigned
Master degree in computer science, accounting or related disciplines
- At least 6 years overall business process analysis experience gained.
- Experience within the financial sector
- Knowledge of project management methodologies, supported by a certification
- Very good functional knowledge of PeopleSoft Financials and/or another ERP system (e.g. SAP, Oracle) with detailed understanding of common industry standard business practices as related to Accounting, Reporting and related fields.
- Functional expertise in one or more of the following areas: General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Expense Management, Accounts Receivable, Financial Reporting, Budgeting
- Business analysis skills: business case development, business process design, application usability, and structured testing
- Good knowledge of the principles, practices and techniques used in business process analysis and re-engineering
- Knowledge of financial sector front office applications and especially lending and treasury modules such as Wall Street Suite Systems
- Experience with reporting tools such as SAP Business Objects Must be independent users of English (B2 level or equivalent of the Common European Framework for Reference for Languages (CEFR) in reading, writing and speaking
Le poste n'est plus à pourvoir.