Head of Customer Success EMEA F/H
Type de contrat : CDI
Temps de travail : Temps plein
Viously : Fast Paced startup
Viously is a startup and its mission is to help reconcile performance, growth and responsibility in online video.
For Publishers, we offer a powerful stack of technology, content and monetisation to develop and optimise their video inventory. Publishers like Grazia, Futura, OnzeMondial, Demotivateur and Auto News use our technology.
For agencies and brands, we offer an optimised secure and qualitative video experience - with a reduced impact on the planet -, via our advertising sales house.
Founded in 2017, Viously already partners with 50+ publishers in France and internationally, as well as with a large number of agencies, trading desks and advertisers.
The startup is based in Lille (for the developers team) and Paris (for the sales team), and employs more than thirty people.
Viously is part of Bricks startup studio .
Head of Customer Success EMEA
Your job in a nutshell
As our Head of Customer Manager, you are in charge of one of the 4 services in the Operations business Unit.
Your role is to guarantee the performance and the satisfaction of our Publishers partners.
Your report directly to our COO and manage operational & structuring projects.
You will be in charge of :
- Operational (50%) : Guaranteeing Publishers' satisfaction
- Ensuring that the road maps for improving video strategy are well defined and piloted with the partners.
- Managing your portfolio of strategic customers.
- Activity’s piloting (40%) :
- Achieve the video performance goals (qualitative and quantitative) set with the COO.
- Improving the Customer Journey & guaranteeing partner satisfaction.
- Constantly improving the CSM service processes.
- Steering cross-service projects for the CSM team.
- Team management (10%) :
- Maturing the team (coaching, training, recruitment…).
- Guaranteeing the expertise of each of the team members.
- Ensuring the professional accomplishment of all your team members.
- Feeding the team dynamic.
- You enjoyed your past years advising and piloting your B2B partners & clients
- Piloting your team urged the leader within you.
- Your discovery of the web field confirmed your attraction to fast-moving and analytical environments.
- Your desire to get things moving led you to lead structuring projects.
- You’re used to working in English to monitor worldwide clients, or to manage international teams, or to contribute to projects with your non-French speaking colleagues.
Why you should join us ?
What’s in it for you
- Have a significant impact on our company
- Make your responsibilities grow
- Be part of an ambitious, audacious and promising project
- Work within an international environment that offers growth opportunities
- Join a team that is people-focused with a great entrepreneurial spirit focused on excellence. We value everyone’s opinion and make sure everyone's heard
- Benefit from Bricks talents expertise and join a team of 70ish professionals + 20 job offers
- Work remotely from a location of your choosing (+/- 2 hours with UTC + 2) with the opportunity to come to Lille 3 or 4 times a year to meet the team and work from our newly renovated office
Ready to join the Viously Team ? Send us your resume !
1- If your profile matches our requirements, you will talk to our HR Business Partner, Stéphanie, during a phone prequalification interview
2- You will then meet up with Chloë, Viously’s COO, during a physical or video interview
3- You will finally meet our Managing Director, Thomas