Head of Publisher Sales - EMEA F/H
Type de contrat : CDI
Temps de travail : Temps plein
Viously : Fast Paced startup
Viously is a startup and its mission is to help reconcile performance, growth and responsibility in online video.
For Publishers, we offer a powerful stack of technology, content and monetisation to develop and optimise their video inventory. Publishers like Grazia, Futura, OnzeMondial, Demotivateur and Auto News use our technology.
For agencies and brands, we offer an optimised secure and qualitative video experience - with a reduced impact on the planet -, via our advertising sales house.
Founded in 2017, Viously already partners with 50+ publishers in France and internationally, as well as with a large number of agencies, trading desks and advertisers.
The startup is based in Lille (for the developers team) and Paris (for the sales team), and employs more than thirty people.
Viously is part of Bricks startup studio.
Head of Publisher Sales - EMEA
We are looking for someone who will be in charge of the company’s business development and who will take a significant part of our clients’ satisfaction !
Your job in a nutshell :
You work directly with one of the Co-founders ! You are a significant part of the business development by making our clients portfolio growing within an efficient organization : you roll out your strategy in order to bring new clients.
You follow your prospects up to the implementation of Viously solution in their web properties. You build strong relationships with your partners by helping them to understand and manage our solution to its full potential.
You will be in charge of
- Developing and challenging your team on a daily basis
- Training your team on Viously’s products
- Building and managing the International Publisher Sales Team
- Piloting the Business Development Unit thanks to dashboards & relevant reporting tools the you will implement
- Ensuring the smooth execution of your processes and of the goals’ achievements
- Piloting the CRM tracking
- Being in watch of the market & the different tools
About your Requirements
- You previously successfully worked in similar positions (business development/sales animation) during 5 years minimum in the digital field
- You built strong relationships with a lot of Publishers in the EMEA market
- You have a first experience in team management and/or want to evolve in that way
- You like team work and managing meaningfully and by being an example
- You are attracted by added value products selling to companies & by new technologies
- You are an ambitious person and want to take part to an entrepreneurial adventure
- You are fluent in English. Another language is a plus.
- Knowledges of the different market players (Publishers, SSP, DSP, Adserver, DMP, etc)
- Experience in support integration (product or client)
Why should you join us ?
What’s in it for you
- Be part of an ambitious, audacious and promising project
- Work within an international environment that offers growth opportunities
- Join a team that is people-focused with a great entrepreneurial spirit focused on excellence. We value everyone’s opinion and make sure everyone's heard
- Benefit from Bricks talents expertise and join a team of 70ish professionals + 20 job offers
- Work remotely from a location of your choosing (+/- 2 hours with UTC + 2) with the opportunity to come to Lille 3 or 4 times a year to meet the team and work from our newly renovated office
Ready to join the Viously Team ? Send us your resume !
1- If your profile matches our requirements, you will talk to our HR Business Partner, Stéphanie, during a phone prequalification interview
2- You will then meet up with Loïc, Viously’s Co-Founder, during a physical or video interview
3- You will finally meet our Managing Director, Denis