Stage - International Business Developer, Publishers F/H
Type de contrat : Stage
Temps de travail : Temps plein
Viously : Fast Paced Scale-up
Viously is a scale-up and its mission is to help reconcile performance, growth and responsibility in online video.
For Publishers, we offer a powerful technology video suite (player, content and advertising monetisation), to develop and optimise their video inventory.
For agencies and brands, we offer an optimised secure and qualitative video experience - with a reduced impact on the planet - via our advertising sales house.
Founded in 2017, Viously already partners with 50+ publishers located mainly in France, as well as with a large number of agencies, trading desks and advertisers.
The scale-up is based in Lille (tech team) and Paris (sales team), and employs more than thirty people.
Viously is part of the Bricks startup studio.
International Business Developer, Publishers
Viously is looking for International Business Developer, Publishers (internship) with proven web digital experience.
You will be responsible for driving revenue growth via new publisher acquisition, with a focus on video inventory.
As a member of the Publisher Growth Team, you will be a key pillar to our international growth outside of the French region. You will be prospecting, selling and closing deals with new clients, and play a key role in setting up newly acquired clients for success. You will focus on international markets and will report directly to the VP Publisher Growth.
International Business Developer (internship)
We are looking for someone to develop our clients’ base to grow internationally. You will take a significant part of our clients’ satisfaction !
- Execute and achieve your sales objectives, work together with the Sales Leadership to exceed revenue goals
- Continuously identify and prospect for new business, leveraging and extending your relationship network
- Proactively own the entire sales cycle from contact initiation to negotiation and closing
- You own the full sales cycle, hand over clients for implementation, but remain accountable for the client’s success: find opportunities to increase performance, update the internal tools accordingly (including our CRM) and apply internal processes
- Proactively work with the publisher on the overall video strategy
- Be Viously’s voice on the market, be a field advocate, communicate to digital events
- Continuously feed product teams with market pulse and publishers’ demands for product improvement and innovation
- You previously successfully worked in sales or/and business development positions
- You know how to build strong international relationships
- You like teamwork and overachievements
- You are attracted by selling added value products to companies & new technologies
- You are an ambitious person and want to take part to an entrepreneurial adventure
- You have a close to native level of English, additional European language a plus
- End-of-studies internship only (4 months minimum)
Why should you join us ?
What’s in it for you :
- Be part of an ambitious, audacious and promising project
- Work within an international environment that offers growth opportunities
- Join a team that is people-focused with a great entrepreneurial spirit focused on excellence. We value everyone’s opinion and make sure everyone's heard
- Benefit from Bricks talents expertise and join a team of 90 professionals + 40 job offers
Ready to join the Viously Team ? Send us your resume !
- If your profile matches our requirements, you will talk to our Recruitment Manager, Marine, during a phone prequalification interview
- Tests : Personality + Analytical
- You will then meet up with your future Manager and Loïc, Viously’s Co-Founder, for a physical or video interview
- You will finally meet our VP Publisher Growth, Marie