UK Account Executive, Publishers F/H
Type de contrat : CDI
Temps de travail : Temps plein
Viously : Fast Paced Scale-up
Viously is a scale-up and its mission is to help reconcile performance, growth and responsibility in online video.
For Publishers, we offer a powerful technology video suite (player, content and advertising monetisation), to develop and optimise their video inventory.
For agencies and brands, we offer an optimised secure and qualitative video experience - with a reduced impact on the planet - via our advertising sales house.
Founded in 2017, Viously already partners with 50+ publishers located mainly in France, as well as with a large number of agencies, trading desks and advertisers.
The scale-up is based in Lille (tech team) and Paris (sales team), and employs more than thirty people.
Viously is part of the Bricks startup studio.
UK Account Executive, Publishers
Viously is looking for an UK Account Executive, Publishers with proven web digital experience.
You will be responsible for driving revenue growth via new publisher acquisition, with a focus on video inventory.
As a member of the Publisher Growth Team, you will be the first International Account Executive hired and will be a key pillar to our international growth outside of the French region. You will be prospecting, selling and closing deals with new clients, focusing primarily on the U.K. market and will report directly to the VP Publisher Growth.
- Execute and achieve your sales objectives, work together with the Sales Leadership to exceed revenue goals
- Continuously identify and prospect for new business, leveraging and extending your relationship network
- Proactively own the entire sales cycle from contact initiation to negotiation and closing
- Be Viously’s voice on the market, be a field advocate, communicate to digital events
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams in multiple locations, feed product teams with market pulse and publishers’ demands for product improvement and innovation
- Lead client handover to the Customer Success Team, ensure solid relationship management to grow happy customers
- You previously successfully worked in business development and you are a tenured Sales person: you have a solid record of achieving and exceeding sales quotas
- You know how to build strong interpersonal relationships and have a network of contacts you can leverage to start with in the publishing or media industry
- You work independently with minimum supervision
- You are familiar with the online advertising landscape, advertising models and monetisation
- You have a close to native level of English
Why should you join us ?
What’s in it for you :
- Be part of an ambitious, audacious and promising project
- Work within an international environment that offers growth opportunities
- Join a team that is people-focused with a great entrepreneurial spirit focused on excellence. We value everyone’s opinion and make sure everyone's heard
- Benefit from Bricks talents expertise and join a team of 90+ professionals, 40+ job offers
- Work remotely from a location of your choice, we are offering a permanent contract, freelance is also an option
- Ability to travel to meet clients in Europe
Ready to join the Viously Team ? Send us your resume !
- If your profile matches our requirements, you will talk to our HR Business Partner, Stéphanie, during a phone prequalification interview
- Personality test Assessfirst based on 3 pillars (Brain, Drive, Shape)
- You will then meet up with your future Manager and Loïc, Viously’s Co-Founder, for a physical or video interview
- You will finally meet our Managing Director, Denis